Friday, June 7, 2013

Topsy Turvy but BLESSED beyond measure

Life is always fast paced go go go, this week has been filled with lots of reflection , blessings and praying. Something important that I learned was not only does one have to believe in the miracle but they have to trust in it as well. I have turned my world upside down and working on getting it right side up. Settling is not an option and making sure I am on the right path to live love and laugh to the fullest and not only fulfill my life's purpose but my life's passion. As I attended a high school graduation today a valedictorian relayed to his classmates the quote from a song "don't worry 'cuz every little thing is going to be alright". I have never believed and trusted that more in my life than I do now. My faith is a strong point in my life and it was time to give control back to The Creator and allow him to drive. With him at the wheel I will be guided in the right direction and able to connect not only with family and friends but have the ability to volunteer and do so many things that are important to me. As I begin this new journey in life I'm thankful for all the struggles that have taught me so many lessons, the friends I have met along the way, the exciting times as well as the tears. There are no regrets, mistakes are only mistakes if we do not learn from our experiences. I look forward to having some normalcy and sleeping when it's dark (I have yet to figure out how I will do this) and not working so many hours in a week I don't know what day or week it is. To new adventures and abundant blessings for all. 

Phil 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment