Saturday, February 15, 2014

Journeys

On this beautiful Saturday, weather is warm and spring is on it's way. Reflecting on when I was a child growing up remembering warm sunny days and beautiful skies. It means that birds will soon start singing and flowers will start blooming. Our days will soon be brighter and longer. As I prepare myself for spring time I find myself preparing for other journeys in life. A few things stand out and remind me more and more each day that I am a child of God, I am beautifully, wonderfully and fearfully made. No weapon forged against me shall prosper. As humans we sometimes rely on flesh decisions and think that bad things happen are going to be the end. When I stop and realize that there is always a plan and remind myself that I don't have to know the plan. Patience is the key and allow yourself to walk by faith and not by site. God has great things in store for each of us we just have to follow the path and try not to deviate and create our own. Allow the doors we are coming they to close if necessary there is no possible way to go thru doors that are opening if we are still looking for things in the doors that are closing. Embrace change and remember you might bend but you won't break. Be an arrow and shoot for the stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment